Saturday, July 31, 2010

...it can make you go blind...

I’d like to see a nationally syndicated columnist write about O’s campaign promises that he has delivered on, such as healthcare, financial reform, waging the Afghanistan “war of necessity”, etc juxtaposed to the polls indicating the unpopularity of O’s very same promises delivered. Might one deduce from the negative polls that many who voted for O did not understand his policies or, in fact, didn’t even know what his policies were until they were passed, e.g. Healthcare reform? Perhaps when O's legions were adolescents they were too involved in an activity that was said to potentially cause blindness and in fact did.
Each day I pick up my daily newspaper and read yet another mind boggling story of misjudgments made by the O’s administration. In my mind’s eye, what I am witnessing is surely but unfortunately remarkable in my lifetime.

All the best,
Albiwan..

No comments:

Post a Comment