Saturday, July 13, 2013

TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE...

A quick thought...

It is no coincidence that as Obama’s popularity wanes so do the ratings on MSNBC. (It’s particularly heartening to see Maddow fall; although remarkably bright, she is a conflicted, angry, and sometimes mean person.) I saw a clip yesterday of a Hollywood director who quit the Church of Scientology*. When asked why he quit the Church after so many years he answered, “...because I realized how stupid I had been accepting the teachings of the religion and I was embarrassed.” I think the same thing is happening to many Obama voters, albeit too little, too late to repair the damage caused by his radical, reckless policies and extremely poor, often times naïve, judgment. 

Albiwan..  

*footnote: I have no opinions about the Church of Scientology;
the reference above was simply an anecdotal tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment